Buses Contact Details
The World's Biggest Selling Buses Magazine
- Alan Millar: firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Office Postal Address
- BUSES, PO Box 14644, Leven, KY9 1WX, UK
For subscription and mail order enquiries:
- Email: email@example.com
- Sam Clark: Sam.Clark@keypublishing.com
- Kay Townsin: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leo Gehicken: email@example.com
Contributions to Buses Fleet News
- England & Wales: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Ireland (G. Irvine Millar, 54 Castlemore Avenue, Belfast BT6 9RG ): email@example.com
- Republic of Ireland: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scotland: email@example.com
Group Advertising Manager
- Brodie Baxter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simon Russell: email@example.com
- Key Publishing Ltd
PO BOX 100
- TEL: +44(0)1780 755131
- FAX: +44(0)1780 751323
Registered Office & Delivery Address
Key Publishing Ltd
Units 1-4 Gwash Way Industrial Estate
Main Telephone Number: 01780 755131
Advertising Fax Number: 01780 751323
Main Fax Number: 01780 757261
Mail Order Address
Key Publishing Ltd,
PO Box 300,
Mail Order Telephone Number: 01780 480404
Mail Order Fax Number: 01780 757812
Registered No. 02713662 England
Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognise your device and to provide features such as:
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site, if you use the remember me feature. This allows us to recognise you when you return to the site, check your subscription and log you back in
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve the content, and services of Buses through Google Analytics
- Preventing fraudulent activities
- Improving security
You can turn off cookies and still use this site but you will be unable to use the remember me feature.
Cookies and Browser Settings
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Contributions to Buses magazine
We are pleased to consider articles and suitable quality colour photographs for possible publication in Buses. Material accepted will be retained and paid for at our standard rates on publication. Items that cannot be used will be returned if accompanied by a stamped self-addressed envelope. Such material is provided at the contributor's own risk; we regret that Key Publishing Ltd cannot be held responsible for loss or damage howsoever caused.
We are happy to accept colour transparencies, colour prints and digital photographs. In all cases, we request that you supply your name, full postal address and subject details. These should be written clearly on the reverse of each colour print and on each transparency mount (to avoid the risk of details and photographs becoming separated). When sending digital photographs either by e-mail or on a CD, please provide these details on an accompanying text file along with an assertion of ownership of the copyright in the image(s) supplied. In no circumstances will the publisher reproduce digital images without the foregoing being provided. For publication, digital images need to be high-resolution jpeg files. However, if you send these by e-mail, please send low-resolution (around 100K size) files in the first instance and we will let you know which ones to send in high-resolution format.
Please do not overload our e-mail system by sending large numbers of images at a time.
To help us make a quick identification of pictures sent by CD, please provide a detailed list of the contents or, better still, a printout of thumbnail (or larger) images.
Contributions, Editor, Buses, PO Box 14644, Leven KY9 1WX